Dowse and players training session

Nico

Dowse and players training session

Post by Nico » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:52 pm

On April 28th Dowse and some of the players will be at my church Emmaus Road at Hoe Valley School at 9.30 am. Various interviews and, perhaps a prayer for the play offs!!

The meeting will be followed (at 11) by a training session for kids ( 2 age groups, girls and boys welcome) on one of the pitches and refreshments

If you would like more info please email ian.nicholson@wokingfc.co.uk

It will be a lot of fun and all coming encouraged to wear their favourite clubs kit/colours

Kingfield Ender

Re: Dowse and players training session

Post by Kingfield Ender » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:54 pm

If the kids have some well drilled set pieces they might have a sniff
Still Plugging away in the absence of the great one

Teigngull

Post by Teigngull » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:46 pm

If I were you lot I'd hire a mini bus & take all of your fans to church & start praying for success, cos at the moment it looks as if your p!ayoff quest is doomed ( on current form that is ) but good luck anyway.

DavetheBountyHunter

Post by DavetheBountyHunter » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:27 pm

Teigngull wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:46 pm
If I were you lot I'd hire a mini bus & take all of your fans to church & start praying for success, cos at the moment it looks as if your p!ayoff quest is doomed ( on current form that is ) but good luck anyway.
This is quality trolling. Spending time on someone else’s forum, with this level of hard hitting comedy is just exceptional. You deserve a medal champ.
Scorer of possibly the greatest goal in the history of the Woking FC Supporters' team

Better Red

Post by Better Red » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:30 pm

I think you would be better served trying to keep your existing manager and all those plucky Bristol City Reserves. You wouldn't want to start next season the same way you started this one, now would you?

Now run along and leave us in peace.

Teigngull

Post by Teigngull » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:51 pm

Nothing wrong with a bit of rivalry guys, I'm sure you'd be the same if we fell away instead of turning a 10 point deficit into a ten point lead after , & win the league in 30 games under GJ, as for the Bristol City connection, the only player GJ signed from them is Janneh the rest were secured by Gary Owers before he was sacked & they're U21 players not reserves, & were on show during a psf Vs CITY U21's. In the shop window if you like.
It's a coincidence GJ came in & his son is the mgr.
But as I say good luck in the playoffs you are the better of the 6 teams currently occupying the spots, the league table doesn't lie.

Chobham Card

Post by Chobham Card » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:49 pm

Can we please not rise to this bait? When you have other Torquay fans coming into our board solely to sell us to ignore Teigngull, there is no need for it.

Smw1989

Post by Smw1989 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:13 pm

Better Red wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:30 pm
I think you would be better served trying to keep your existing manager and all those plucky Bristol City Reserves. You wouldn't want to start next season the same way you started this one, now would you?

Now run along and leave us in peace.
Evans - instrumental all season
Janneh - much of the same

Andrews - in and out the starting line up
Edwards - injured majority of the season

Jamie Reid - 30+ goals this season, one of our own.

Compare that to your prolific Hyde??? Haha
You lot need to Beg to have Rendall back... Funny how you signed him only when we took him on trial and turned him away, talk about sloppy seconds

Cjs

Post by Cjs » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:26 pm

Hyde would’ve got 20 this season and Kretzschmar 15 without injuries, you’re just bloody lucky Reid and Janneh didn’t get injured

Mr Jones

Post by Mr Jones » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:01 am

And yet they had three opportunities and didn’t beat us once. Not a single time.