WSM Saturday

GU21 Card

WSM Saturday

Post by GU21 Card » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:30 am

With Gerring and Little missing this weekend I would presume Dowse will be fetching 1 player in, if not I would go with

Ross
Spence Gayle Cook Casey
BHO Jolley Collier Hodges
Tarpey Hyde

Dunn
Leur
Bradbury
Williamson
Wheeler (Kretschmar if fit)

If we can keep Tarpey until end of the season and keep Hyde fit then I believe we will have enough to win the play offs.

COYC
Calling offsides before they happen since 1992.

GlenH

Re: WSM Saturday

Post by GlenH » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:53 am

I think Luer will start. He was my MOTM last weekend and seemed to have the makings of a good relationship with Tarpey.

Agree with the rest, although also assume we could see a new loan signing or a recall for Hester-Cook.

Chobham Card

Post by Chobham Card » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:58 am

Ross
Collier Gayle Cook Casey
Hodgey Jolley CHC BHO
Tarpey Hyde

Dunn, Spence, Williamson, Bradbury, Luer

Hopeful to have Max back but WSM is a game we should be able to win whether he's involved or not, so I'd rather give him a few more days and involve him against Hemel on Tuesday. Luer was brilliant at the weekend but I think with someone slightly more direct like Hyde we could rout WSM.

Very much looking forward to Kane's return - Jolley/Little/Kane as central options are good enough to match anyone in the league on their day. #Where'sAppau

I think we'd fancy ourselves in the playoffs, but it's that risk that something goes against us on the day or we don't perform as well as we can. Dartford smashed the league for the most part, only didn't go up on goal difference, and then lost out to a team with 17 points less than them!

Kingfield Ender

Post by Kingfield Ender » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:40 am

I hope WSM still insist on their slow slow slooooowwwww playing out from the back

We need to get all over them from the start as torquay will no doubt smash 4 past Welling
Still Plugging away in the absence of the great one

jonwoozley

Post by jonwoozley » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:22 pm

Torquay are 11/10 to win, pile some money on it.
Dual meditates,
Non habetis argentum.