Aldershot Programme

ABR

Re: Aldershot Programme

Post by ABR » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:46 pm

I have read it again it is a scream. A cph chap and a bloke called Richard are hysterical.
The thread is called falling behind further or something similar,read it from the start, it is a scream. Better than anything on here. They are so, shall we say easily led. I think it must be Hampshire thing, theirs me thinking the Wiltshire lads kept us entertained looking in ponds..

jonwoozley

Post by jonwoozley » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:51 am

Any volunteers, please contact me at bob@raikes.eu
[/quote]

How about a section on mutual players of recent years (Grant Payne etc)?
[/quote]

Paul Shrubb!
Dual meditates,
Non habetis argentum.

JAM

Post by JAM » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:26 pm

there are some great comments on the Shots forum, always worth a read when you want a chuckle

As for Disturbed Postie, don't worry about him. He knows more about Woking then he is letting on, including the comment of 'Some nice villages on the outskirts of Woking to be fair'. He should know, he lives, or at least lived, in one of them.

Most of them have predicted we will finish in the bottom four, not sure if that is some inside knowledge, or the fact that they would love to see us go down again.

that 1st home game could tell a lot about the rest of the season for both clubs

kansasCard

Post by kansasCard » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:34 pm

I'm just pleased that they have found themselves a new 20 goal a season (according to some) striker. With a total of 4 league goals in a 7 year spell he sounds like a diamond. Don't know how they could afford him.
This space intentionally left blank

jonwoozley

Post by jonwoozley » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:02 pm

In other news tonight, Bob that is a fantastic programme, I think for the first time it's worth £3.
Dual meditates,
Non habetis argentum.