Woking vs Welling United

GRTourist

Woking vs Welling United

Post by GRTourist » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:16 pm

Hi all,

Apologies for the intrusion - I attended the match on Wednesday, and have put together this (slightly late) photographic report.

https://thegrassrootstourist.com/2019/0 ... king-fc-2/

As an aside, I also went to Torquay vs Truro on Boxing Day, and you and Torquay are heads and shoulders above everything else I've seen in this league. Good luck for the rest of the season.

@GRTourist

JAM

Re: Woking vs Welling United

Post by JAM » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:30 pm

Good way to sum it up

'Man of the Match though (potentially controversially given he was hooked after 70 minutes), was Harvey Bradbury, who hassled and harried throughout, winning the ball as high up the field as possible to keep his side on the front foot. He dominated Thierry Audel, who resorted to throwing himself to the floor with aplomb every time he was expected to compete with the Oxford loannee'

Just a coupe of comments. I think it was Armani Little who 'crossed' for the 1st goal, and him again with the high foot that started the melee in the 1st half

otherwise, good report

GRTourist

Post by GRTourist » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:33 pm

JAM wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:30 pm
Just a coupe of comments. I think it was Armani Little who 'crossed' for the 1st goal, and him again with the high foot that started the melee in the 1st half
I'll happily make those amendments. I was at the other end and it's a good chance I've got them mixed up...

Lurker

Post by Lurker » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:43 pm

Always interesting to read the opinions of a neutral. Even though there were a few solid performances, I thought Armani Little was a shoo-in to be Man of the Match. Nobody else seems to agree though!

TWR

Post by TWR » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:55 pm

Lurker wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:43 pm
Always interesting to read the opinions of a neutral. Even though there were a few solid performances, I thought Armani Little was a shoo-in to be Man of the Match. Nobody else seems to agree though!
I'd agree with that!
"Nunca Dejes De Creer..."

Stoo

Post by Stoo » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:19 pm

I thought they got it spot on, Casey man of the match by a mile.

Love that we can all watch the same game, all have totally different opinions and viewpoints but I'm still the only one that's right.

:-)

David1

Post by David1 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:49 pm

Lurker wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:43 pm
Dowse does ! Catch Up coming soon.