Fans Letting the Club Down

Red and White Army

Re: Fans Letting the Club Down

Post by Red and White Army » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:02 pm

BoingBoing wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:51 pm
David1 wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:26 pm
Dowse regrets biting on comments from Moaners' in today's Catch Up. Coming soon.
Andy T - totally agree- its the fake Burberry twats who let the club down- not the moany old farts
To be fair it's the only time their mum's let them out for the day.

Sing Song

Post by Sing Song » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:09 pm

SussexSeasider wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:53 pm
Spitfire MH434 wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:44 pm

Shows he cares.
I think they are twats too
I don't know who these twats on Moaners are, not familiar with them. They stand right at the end nearest the dugouts of course, hence the reason Dowse hears what they say. Complete pain in the arse and I wish they'd go somewhere else! Everyone is allowed an opinion of course but they shout the most ridiculous things and while I'm here - don't tar us all with the same brush on Moaners. It is just this minority...
I’ve heard you singing. You can’t be a moaner if you sing. It’s not the done thing. Carry on.

gummybear33

Post by gummybear33 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:16 pm

Am I the only thinking that a 10k stadium is gonna kill the atmosphere even more???? Surely a more sensible 7000 or 8000wpuld be better??? Yes we packed it out for Watford and could of done twice over bit how often do games like that actually come along?

For me Dowse has brought the good times back to Kingfield and we actually have a manager and team we like stop bloody moaning get a sense of perspective and cheers lads onto hopefully our best season for a long time!

In Dowse we trust!

Spitfire MH434

Post by Spitfire MH434 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:36 pm

gummybear33 wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:16 pm
Am I the only thinking that a 10k stadium is gonna kill the atmosphere even more???? Surely a more sensible 7000 or 8000wpuld be better??? Yes we packed it out for Watford and could of done twice over bit how often do games like that actually come along?

For me Dowse has brought the good times back to Kingfield and we actually have a manager and team we like stop bloody moaning get a sense of perspective and cheers lads onto hopefully our best season for a long time!

In Dowse we trust!
Quite agree but fear not. It’s been said before by the board that the 10,000 is a futureproof capacity. They know we don’t need that amount every week and from the noise coming from councillors it’s more likely to be 7,000 but with scope to easily add sections to make up the numbers should they be needed. It was explained to me as having a rectangle but not building the corners until you need them. If that makes sense?

Of course this has come with the caveat that I was told it by two councillors and we always believe them..........

Mr Jones

Post by Mr Jones » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:45 pm

Having looked into the track record of the developer the club are working with I remain very sceptical that this new stadium will materialise any time soon.

Kingfield Ender

Post by Kingfield Ender » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:32 pm

A 10000 seat stadium is as likely as me growing a fringe
Still Plugging away in the absence of the great one

Mr Jones

Post by Mr Jones » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:35 pm

Kingfield Ender wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:32 pm
A 10000 seat stadium is as likely as me growing a fringe
And me!

Jim

Post by Jim » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:09 pm

The miserable tw@ts who complain regardless or performances and results will drive a wedge between Dowson and the club..on the pitch and from a managerial perspective things couldn't be any better than they are now and yet some supporters are getting Dowson's back up. Imagine if we we struggling..and all teams struggle at some point. In fact earlier in the season there were threads certain times having a go at many individual players, even the likes of Kretzschmar & Casey as well as the Manager. I do think the arrogance and sense of entitlement of some supporters really lets the club down.

adccl8z

Post by adccl8z » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:24 pm

Galatians 6:7

Dowse's Daschund

Post by Dowse's Daschund » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:37 pm

Am I the only feeling that nit only is a new stadium unnecessary but that dowse is a little bit sensitive? Hes getting no more from moaners than hill or Limbrick did and almost every week he's slagging it off. I also feel he's taken a bit of an issue with its name since day one and if it were called the Geoff Chapple terrace he wouldnt have such a problem.

All football clubs has tossers who will whinge and moan no matter the result, unfortunately for us it's nearest the Dugout.

It's not representative of the entire fanbase but he seems to focus on that rather ithat the LGS or KRE.

WokingFC4life

Post by WokingFC4life » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:10 pm

AndyT wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:48 am
The ‘fans’ who let (and have been letting) down the club are the morons who seemed to think it was Sunday Fight Club after the Watford match and who seek physical confrontation with anyone who dares to support the other side.
What exactly happened?