Attendance: 1483

mussy

Attendance: 1483

Post by mussy » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:31 am

Thought this was not too bad considering Welling brought no fans & it was brass monkeys weather.

Stoo

Re: Attendance: 1483

Post by Stoo » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:42 am

Thought it looked more like 2000 to be honest.

Reading Card

Post by Reading Card » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:43 am

Probably the worse away fans turn out of the season considering the importance of the game.

In terms of away fans this league is shocking though. Will anyone apart from Torquay bring any ?

mussy

Post by mussy » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:50 am

Reading Card wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:43 am
Probably the worse away fans turn out of the season considering the importance of the game.

In terms of away fans this league is shocking though. Will anyone apart from Torquay bring any ?
Have to agree with this - I was not expecting Welling to bring a fan army but I only saw 3 away fans for such an important game.

Card is King

Post by Card is King » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:59 am

mussy wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:50 am
Reading Card wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:43 am

Have to agree with this - I was not expecting Welling to bring a fan army but I only saw 3 away fans for such an important game.
As there were hardly any Welling fans I stood on the CLT last night, throughly enjoy that view...When the second goal went in, all the Welling fans left. I saw between 10-15 max

MattA

Post by MattA » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:45 pm

10-15 is more than they get at home