One that's got away.

wokingcardinal

One that's got away.

Post by wokingcardinal » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:39 am

https://twitter.com/HWFCOfficial/status ... 74433?s=19

Money talks! (sound like a Hampton fan now!)

GlenH

Re: One that's got away.

Post by GlenH » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:05 am

To move from Portsmouth to neighbours Havant - who are sadly the division above us now - is pretty understandable. He was open about wanting to move there from the start. Doubt it has all that much to do with money to be honest. Good luck to the guy and looking forward to seeing who else Dowse has got in mind!

Chobham Card

Post by Chobham Card » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:19 am

Dowse made it pretty obvious it was a long shot, and the NLP did an interview with Kabamba saying he wanted to go back there. Completely fair, good luck to him.

Kingfield Ender

Post by Kingfield Ender » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:26 am

Glad he got away, sounds like a right dick

'Yeah bruv I is gonna smash the bananarama nash and get a move away double quick'
Still Plugging away in the absence of the great one

Dan

Post by Dan » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:59 am

Wouldn't surprise me to see him here on loan by xmas

Stoo

Post by Stoo » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:55 pm

Don't think the Shots fans were that impressed with him, but obviously this is a lower level, might be his level.
Not arsed.

Old Woking Boy

Post by Old Woking Boy » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:57 pm

Agreed, Shots fans were not that enamoured with him, at all.

Anyone who chooses H&W over Woking, can't have much in the way of ambition, so enjoy your continuous relegation threatened season in the NL Nicke and we'll pass you and say hello on our way up.

PatsWFC

Post by PatsWFC » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:34 pm

Old Woking Boy wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:57 pm

Anyone who chooses H&W over Woking, can't have much in the way of ambition, so enjoy your continuous relegation threatened season in the NL Nicke and we'll pass you and say hello on our way up.
Can’t tell if that’s a genuine opinion or tongue in cheek humour- but if that is a genuine opinion then you’d best get your deluded head out if your own arse fella. We aren’t all that given our recent history - I’d have been choosing the higher standard too to look to better myself.

GlenH

Post by GlenH » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:00 am

I think/hope that anyone who suggests a player being asked to drop three divisions and not wanting to do so lacks ambition, would be saying so relatively tongue in cheek.

Old Woking Boy

Post by Old Woking Boy » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:10 pm

PatsWFC wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:34 pm
Old Woking Boy wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:57 pm

Can’t tell if that’s a genuine opinion or tongue in cheek humour- but if that is a genuine opinion then you’d best get your deluded head out if your own arse fella. We aren’t all that given our recent history - I’d have been choosing the higher standard too to look to better myself.
Na, this obviously deluded poster, would firstly take great care in pulling his (or her) head out of their own arse and then still say that he should have chosen Woking, fella!

But please bare in mind, I am considerably biased and cannot help taking an instant dislike towards any player who would rather move to a more local and convenient team (to him) that has just swapped leagues with us and for (probably) considerably more money. Whatever next - rationale?