For those with The History Channel

Hot & Sweaty

For those with The History Channel

Post by Hot & Sweaty » Thu May 31, 2018 10:10 pm

There are many days covering much of the World Cup players and teams of the last 60 years. Very good stuff on offer.
ifitwasn'tforyoupeskykidsi'dhavetherunofthisoldfairground! :-)

Stoo

Re: For those with The History Channel

Post by Stoo » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:28 am

Blimey, there's a blast from the past!

welcome back H&S!

Red and White Army

Post by Red and White Army » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:08 pm

I’d buy THAT programme for a dollar

Hot & Sweaty

Post by Hot & Sweaty » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:43 pm

It's been Ab-Fab to see the Italia'90 Highlights. I remember almost exactly where I was standing when Platt's volleyed goal against Belgium in the last minute of extra time sent us through to the quarters The summer of 1990 had absolutely everything for me. 'Twas the greatest year of my life ! :-)
ifitwasn'tforyoupeskykidsi'dhavetherunofthisoldfairground! :-)

jonwoozley

Post by jonwoozley » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:13 pm

Hot & Sweaty wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:43 pm
It's been Ab-Fab to see the Italia'90 Highlights. I remember almost exactly where I was standing when Platt's volleyed goal against Belgium in the last minute of extra time sent us through to the quarters The summer of 1990 had absolutely everything for me. 'Twas the greatest year of my life ! :-)
I was playing snooker in a working mens club in Horsham when Platt scored.
The most loyal fan to miss Wembley 1994.
Author of "we've got Dereck Brown........Yes! "

Growler

Post by Growler » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:36 pm

jonwoozley wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:13 pm
Hot & Sweaty wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:43 pm
I was playing snooker in a working mens club in Horsham when Platt scored.
I was in hospital. Good times obvs.

Actually...I remember getting a visit from my good Italian friend, and he was troubled there’d be riots in Woking. Was I just on drugs or did this happen?
As yet uninvited to Plug’s WhatsApp group