Get Surrey: Smart choice from Woking as Dowson looks to be the perfect fit for Cards

Reading Card

Re: Get Surrey: Smart choice from Woking as Dowson looks to be the perfect fit for Cards

Post by Reading Card » Wed May 16, 2018 5:37 pm

Nice I like him already :)

doylie

Re: Get Surrey: Smart choice from Woking as Dowson looks to be the perfect fit for Cards

Post by doylie » Wed May 16, 2018 8:01 pm

Nicely written piece, good to see Clive Youlton back too.
Memories of the past, visions of the future.
https://twitter.com/cardinal_tales

adccl8z

Post by adccl8z » Wed May 16, 2018 8:11 pm

A lovely read that, gives a nice afterglow.
Mindful we are yet to kick a ball under his name yet, but drink it all in folks, this is a great day given the last few months
Glad I got my season ticket sorted, roll on august

PatsWFC

Post by PatsWFC » Wed May 16, 2018 9:26 pm

Great article.

Loved the interview on the main website- he’s a guy who cuts through the BS, I like that there’s no cringey ‘we’ve got a 3/5yr plan to get to x,y,z’ about him which is what we need after the aberration of last summers fateful decisions. Also love how he’s held a dream to manage us for many years - that speaks volumes for me over the alternatives of a Claridge or a Goodliffe who, with respect to them, would purely see us as a stepping stone to something else.

Good vibes which is a nice change from the stench of last season.

DavetheBountyHunter

Post by DavetheBountyHunter » Wed May 16, 2018 9:32 pm

doylie wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 8:01 pm
Agreed - although I hate their website. Clive being back there will mean I'll have to put up with their horrific adverts more often, after barely using it in recent years.
Scorer of possibly the greatest goal in the history of the Woking FC Supporters' team

doylie

Post by doylie » Wed May 16, 2018 9:35 pm

DavetheBountyHunter wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 9:32 pm
doylie wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 8:01 pm
Agreed - although I hate their website. Clive being back there will mean I'll have to put up with their horrific adverts more often, after barely using it in recent years.
Totally agree, it’s just been click bait over the last couple of years, makes visiting it worth the effort now.
Memories of the past, visions of the future.
https://twitter.com/cardinal_tales

Dan

Post by Dan » Wed May 16, 2018 9:52 pm

Hopefully the bizarre headlines are cut out too