Full time or not

leaf

Full time or not

Post by leaf » Wed May 16, 2018 5:10 pm

.......... that is the question, but what is the answer.

Fulltime staff and players or back to part time ??

Dowse's Daschund

Re: Full time or not

Post by Dowse's Daschund » Wed May 16, 2018 11:55 pm

Technically, we're not full time at the moment.

Part of Limbrick's legacy, if you want to call it that, was to secure dedicated training facilities and increase the sessions to three times a week.

I would imagine we'll be aiming for similar having dropped down a level, not having to pay full time wages but still aiming for as much time with the players and coaching staff as possible.

leaf

Post by leaf » Thu May 17, 2018 11:19 am

Yes I agree with you but ...... the training ground at Bisley has no lights so that is a problem.

So I suppose what I am saying is this ...... how do you get back into the NL by training 2 or 3 nights a week.

Players will work all day (well most will) and then they have to train for 5 or 6 hours at night.

I am just asking can it still be done full time as per last season or not ??

What did Dowse do with H&RB for training ???

TWR-Madrid Cardinal

Post by TWR-Madrid Cardinal » Thu May 17, 2018 3:00 pm

They don't train at night?

As far as I'm aware, they train 2 or 3 mornings a week. The plan with AL was to increase that steadily over a few years to go full time.
"Nunca Dejes De Creer..."