The suspense is killing me...

GlenH

Re: The suspense is killing me...

Post by GlenH » Tue May 15, 2018 7:49 pm

Junction 8 wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:24 pm
I’m pretty sure this is what BFG said in his BBC interview?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p066w42d

Even if it was a “probably”, why put it out there (for fans to excite over) unless it’s 100% set in stone?
To give an update to those waiting for news? Are you seriously saying that him saying 'we have no timeframe for an appointment' would be better than probably/hopefully Tuesday but implying potentially later in the week at the latest. If this was this time next week you have reason for concern. It's also an interview with press rather than any sort of official club statement like the one back last year about the investment. There is just no pleasing some people.

Meerkat

Post by Meerkat » Tue May 15, 2018 7:56 pm

Wah wah wah why aren’t the club keeping us informed about every detail of everything wah wah wah

DesCartes

Post by DesCartes » Tue May 15, 2018 8:11 pm

Meerkat wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:56 pm
Wah wah wah why aren’t the club keeping us informed about every detail of everything wah wah wah
It's almost as though there's no one on the board with specific responsibility for Communications...