WFC TV: Woking 1 - 0 Chester (Match Highlights)

Mick
Posts: 541
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:50 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 176 times

WFC TV: Woking 1 - 0 Chester (Match Highlights)

Post by Mick » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:13 am

Now on WFC TV.

DesCartes
Posts: 774
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:31 am
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 65 times

Re: WFC TV: Woking 1 - 0 Chester (Match Highlights)

Post by DesCartes » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:41 am

Josh took his goal well. ;o)

Since85
Posts: 213
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:51 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: WFC TV: Woking 1 - 0 Chester (Match Highlights)

Post by Since85 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:17 am

Never a red card for Young, wasn’t off the ground or violent IMHO

Red and White Army
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:53 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: WFC TV: Woking 1 - 0 Chester (Match Highlights)

Post by Red and White Army » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:18 am

DesCartes wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:41 am
Josh took his goal well. ;o)
hahaha as if he's still trying to claim that.

KT15 Card
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:52 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 61 times

Re: WFC TV: Woking 1 - 0 Chester (Match Highlights)

Post by KT15 Card » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:46 am

I was stood by that post and I was surprised to hear him try to claim it. Who was it officially given to?

Nick
Posts: 1856
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:14 pm
Location: Stoke D'Abernon
Has thanked: 169 times
Been thanked: 387 times
Contact:

Re: WFC TV: Woking 1 - 0 Chester (Match Highlights)

Post by Nick » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:50 am

KT15 Card wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:46 am
I was stood by that post and I was surprised to hear him try to claim it. Who was it officially given to?

We’re putting it down as an own goal

Cardinal Glory
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:11 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: WFC TV: Woking 1 - 0 Chester (Match Highlights)

Post by Cardinal Glory » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:13 am

LOL!!!, can’t wait for Josh’s mates to get hold of that replay and rip him a new one on Twitter. Josh, your gonna get owned for claiming that one! ‘It was my first senior goal’, ‘I knocked it goalwards’. Okay Josh. Hartlepool next week, let’s hope you go out there and knock in a real one. 😂 Darned video footage.

JAM
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:01 am
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: WFC TV: Woking 1 - 0 Chester (Match Highlights)

Post by JAM » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:16 am

That video has done me. I had Josh as a goalscorer, and I wasn't the only one

as for the red card, really. Does anyone know 1) if we are appealing and 2) how much the appeal would cost

if we don't appeal, anyone fancy Jones at RB for the next 3 games?

gth1292
Posts: 585
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:57 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: WFC TV: Woking 1 - 0 Chester (Match Highlights)

Post by gth1292 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:39 am

JAM wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:16 am
That video has done me. I had Josh as a goalscorer, and I wasn't the only one

as for the red card, really. Does anyone know 1) if we are appealing and 2) how much the appeal would cost

if we don't appeal, anyone fancy Jones at RB for the next 3 games?
I imagine it could be Jordan Wynter - he was signed as full-back cover as well as a holding midfielder and apparently he's not far away from being back.

PatsWFC
Posts: 388
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:36 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: WFC TV: Woking 1 - 0 Chester (Match Highlights)

Post by PatsWFC » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:57 am

A real head-scratcher that red card it really is!

How does it work with us submitting never to have this cretin ref us again? Can clubs do this? Can't imagine we can but I'm sure there must be a process whereby you can lodge your dissatisfaction that the FA must look into?

darreng
Posts: 406
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:39 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: WFC TV: Woking 1 - 0 Chester (Match Highlights)

Post by darreng » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:23 pm

PatsWFC wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:57 am
A real head-scratcher that red card it really is!

How does it work with us submitting never to have this cretin ref us again? Can clubs do this? Can't imagine we can but I'm sure there must be a process whereby you can lodge your dissatisfaction that the FA must look into?
Rumour was we successfully requested to never have the red from Lincoln away again after a few dodgy performances.

Bobbo
Posts: 631
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:00 pm
Location: Rome "Caput Mundi", somewhere in Italy ;)
Has thanked: 225 times
Been thanked: 26 times

Re: WFC TV: Woking 1 - 0 Chester (Match Highlights)

Post by Bobbo » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:12 pm

Referee giving his jellow and red xmas postcards out of time...
80)

Quod non necat emunit.

Nick
Posts: 1856
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:14 pm
Location: Stoke D'Abernon
Has thanked: 169 times
Been thanked: 387 times
Contact:

Re: WFC TV: Woking 1 - 0 Chester (Match Highlights)

Post by Nick » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:36 pm

Nick wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:50 am
KT15 Card wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:46 am
I was stood by that post and I was surprised to hear him try to claim it. Who was it officially given to?

We’re putting it down as an own goal

Although the twitter poll has given it to Josh, just! 😂


Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], sicknote snr, tornadosmith, Twods and 13 guests

Cardboard

Cardsboard.co.uk is not an official message board of Woking Football Club or The Cards Trust, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Please be warned that some posts will contain swear words.

Vanarama National League Club Forums: Aldershot Town | Barrow | Boreham Wood | Bromley | Chester | Dagenham & Redbridge | Dover Athletic | Eastleigh | Ebbsfleet United | FC Halifax Town | Gateshead | Guiseley AFC | Hartlepool United | Leyton Orient | Macclesfield Town | Maidenhead United | Maidstone United | Solihull Moors | Sutton United | Torquay United | Tranmere Rovers | Wrexham

Other Links: Cards Trust - Boost the Budget | wokingfc.co.uk | Surrey Advertiser | Woking News and Mail | Woking FC Official Photo Gallery | BBC Sport - Woking | BBC Football Commentaries

Unofficial League Forums: The Conference Forum