The printed matchday collectable 'programmes'

Cardsfan

The printed matchday collectable 'programmes'

Post by Cardsfan » Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:10 am

I may be the only person in the world who gives one about these, but hopefully not!

This update may help anyone else who's trying to get a full set, I've sorted the remaining copies from this season on behalf of the Cards Trust.

There were never any number 4 (Dorking) or 16 (Aldershot) printed due to bank holidays etc.

There are only two copies of the Chesterfield one left. £10 each Trust donation suggested. I expect they'll head off to Derbyshire.

The Sutton and Ebbsfleet ones have very few left. £2 each Trust donation suggested.

As well as the standard Ebbsfleet issue there is also a tiny A6 sized printer error version available that was not used. £3 each Trust donation suggested. This will be the copy that programme collectors go mad for in fifty years time!!

All the rest available for £1 each.

Finally there are only two other complete sets available up to and including Barnet. Suggested £20 donation per set.

Send me a message and i'll reserve them for you.
Woking FC: Purveyors of outstanding highs and lows to me since 1978.
Https://www.oldfootballgames.co.uk always looking to buy old football games.
Best prices paid for old Woking FC programmes. Please get in touch if you have any to sell 1920s to 1960s.

Cardsfan

Re: The printed matchday collectable 'programmes'

Post by Cardsfan » Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:51 pm

One full set taken. Be quick!
Best prices paid for old Woking FC programmes. Please get in touch if you have any to sell 1920s to 1960s.

Cardsfan

Post by Cardsfan » Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:25 am

Whoops!
Dorking would have been number 5 if produced. Rochdale is 4.

Cardsfan

Post by Cardsfan » Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:56 pm

Rather delightfully the club recently printed a small number of the missing Dorking and Aldershot collectable programme cards. If you'd like them then please message me so that I can put them by for you. Completists rejoice!
Demand will be high from Hampshire as our chums try and complete their match programme sets from the season they almost made the play-offs!